Tuesday 31 January 2012

Let it snow !

My my what a day !!!
Woke up this morning and it was so cold I didn't want to get out of bed !
However I decided to start the day starting with the dreaded housework then by sorting out some furniture to paint for my unit in Favasham.
I was all ready to go then my partner came home early, shoved the dog lead in my hand and told me to walk the dog!
What can I say, once the dog saw the lead I had no choice but to take him straight away!
Little did I realise that as soon as I stepped out the door the heavens opened up,
I wasn't impressed, however the dog was loving it !
About 45 mins later I came home looking like a snowman while my partner sat by a burning fire! I was not impressed!
I've added this game as I think that the other half could do with a good slap!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment